When Was Your Last Preventive Care Visit?
Many serious health problems don’t have symptoms; they are only identified during a doctor’s exam. Don’t wait until something goes wrong. Be there for the ones you love.
Your physician can learn a lot about your health today and what it might look like in the future just by talking with you about your lifestyle and performing some basic tests. It is your chance to review your concerns in a comfortable environment with a physician who knows your health history. The visit isn’t about just the prevention of health problems or the achievement of more complete wellness, but the relationship you build with your doctor over time.
Schedule a Preventive Care Visit at Avance Care
Avance Care takes the complexity out of scheduling a preventive care visit. We are open Mon-Fri from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM and Sat-Sun from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Most insurance plans will cover preventive care services. Please check with your insurance plan on what preventive care services are covered before scheduling an appointment.
Avance Care Annual Physicals
A preventive visit is usually an annual physical and helps your doctor determine what risks you are facing and make recommendations to improve your overall health. The annual physical examination is a source of reassurance that you are well and allows you to catch health problems before they become serious.
The Avance Care Annual Physical is a simple, non-stressful process. We take your medical and family history, test your organ functions and vital signs, and perform routine diagnostic and preventive (lab) tests. And because we want you to have total wellness, we’ll discuss diet and exercise, recreational habits, any medications you’re taking, vaccinations, your emotional health, and more.
No Insurance? Adult Wellness Screening Package is Available
If you are a self-pay patient, you can select our Wellness Screening Package. This efficient and cost-effective package includes Annual Physical, basic screening lab work, and a detailed review of the lab results.
For Adult Wellness Screening Package fees and additional info, please see the Self-Pay/Uninsured section of AvanceCare.com.
List of Preventive Care Services Offered at Avance Care
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Diabetes Screening
- Lipid Disorder Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening: Pap test and pelvic exam
- Breast Cancer Screening: Clinical breast exam and self-exam instruction
- Skin and other Cancer Screening
- Routine Depression Screening
- Testicular and Prostate Cancer Screening
- Assessment: Body Mass Index (BMI), diet, exercise, vision, hearing
- Immunization History Review and Catch-Up administration
- Travel Immunization – Consultation and administration
- Counseling: Tobacco cessation, alcohol/drug use, STD prevention, contraception, diet, exercise
- Lab Tests: Lipid panel, complete blood count, complete metabolic panel, blood glucose, thyroid panel, and more
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) prevention counseling